The racing course at the Dutch Race Driver Academy attracts more than 250 participants each year, 95% of whom pass his or her racing license. The racing course at Circuit Park Zandvoort takes only 24 hours and that is mainly an advantage for busy (business) people. We summarize the advantages of the racing course for you.
- The biggest plus points have already been mentioned: success at the Dutch Race Driver Academy is almost guaranteed. 95% of the students pass the practical and theoretical exam and go home after 24 hours with a KNAF racing license.
- The racing course was developed by Danny van Dongen and Dillon Koster, two drivers and entrepreneurs with more than 30 years (podium) experience. Their experience and knowledge forms the basis of the racing course.
- The instructors of the Dutch Race Driver Academy know what they are talking about. They have a lot of experience as a driver and are often in possession of a large, well-stocked trophy cabinet. At least as important: they have a lot of experience as instructors.
- You learn to race by practicing. Circuit training therefore makes up the vast majority of the racing course. The maximum of 36 participants are intensively supervised by our 25 instructors. This way you learn fast and well.
- The racing course is a fun and unique experience. In 24 hours the students grow into a close-knit team.
- Do you have your race license in your pocket? Then you can grow within the DRDA. You can gain track experience at the Dutch Race Driver Business Club and race yourself at the Dutch Race Driver Organisation!